Regal Security Training Courses 2020
WELL TRAINED PEOPLE ARE THE KEY TO THE SUCCESS OF ANY BUSINESS!
The Regal Learning Centre offers in depth, relevant and practical training to you and your staff covering all our current products
The Advantages of Product Training:
- Commission excellent sites through comprehensive product knowledge.
- Quality first time installations reduce time on site and return visits.
- Equip yourself with the advantage of knowledge of new product features.
- Keep relevant and up to date on industry trends.
- Better knowledge of the products lower customer support cost.
- Increased sales through correctly identifying customer needs and requirements.
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention.
Training Schedules 2020
Due to the overwhelming demand, we will continue with our online training, please note the following updates;
- Online courses are charged at R450 each (Ex VAT).
- CLICK HERE to complete our online registration form.
- Each registered participant will receive a link to download the relevant digital manual.
- The manual includes both Interactive, online and offline content depending on the course requirements.
- Please note that access to the manuals will expire 30 days after attending the online course.
- On completion of the course learners will be provided with a link to the online certification.
- Learner will have 3 days to access the test and the test must be completed within 1 hour of starting.
- A digital certificate will be emailed to all learners who achieve 70% or more on the test.
- CLICK HERE to view or download our scheduled training dates
Online training is provided on the following courses;
- Basic Electronics (prerequisite for all other courses)
- Access Control Fundamentals
- Access Control Advanced (must have completed the Access Control Fundamentals course first)
- Risco LightSYS Alarm Panel
- CCTV Analogue – CCTV Fundamentals
- CCTV Digital – Networking and IP CCTV (must have completed the CCTV Analogue first)
- WIS Networks – Wireless Links (must have completed the CCTV Digital course first)
How to join our Online Training:
- Complete the payment process at your preferred Regal branch.
- Use the online registration form to edit your details and select the training course and dates preferred.
- Upload proof of payment and complete registration.
- CLICK HERE for instructions on how to join the online training via desktop, internet browser or mobile app.
We look forward to welcoming you at our next live training session.
Understand the basics of electronic component functionality and their functions in an electronic circuit, with basic practical.
An introduction to the basic principles and practices of Closed Circuit Television systems for the installer. A basic knowledge of electronics is essential for this course.
Complete step by step training for CCTV Commissioning.
Hikvision Certified Security Associate is focused on basic and essential operation & maintenance training on Hikvision security devices. It is designed for security technical engineers/installers who have worked in the security industry for several years and gained some security basics. The certification is open to anyone looking to show their skill and expertise in video surveillance and total security solutions. Trainees should have at least 1 years’ working experience in the security industry and be familiar with security basics.
An introduction to wireless networking for the purposes of security installations.
Learn about Biometric technology, installation and use of the various fingerprint and RFID readers from ZKTeco and the ZKAccess management software.
Familiarise yourself with the specifications, system design, installation and ZKAccess software for the innovative C3 and inBio multi-door access control systems from ZKTeco.
Familiarise yourself with Paxton smart access control and door entry systems.
Installers platform in understanding the LightSYS 2 basic setup, programming, system specifications and design.