The Advantages of Seagate SkyHawk Hard Disc Drives
Seagate SkyHawk™ is a well-known Brand and product series which is often heard in the Electronic Security industry, specifically in association with CCTV solutions, but why choose SkyHawk™?
There are many reasons why surveillance storage needs to be correctly done with the correct equipment. It’s well known that up to 25% of Users lose data annually and to combat this, Seagate have specifically designed the SkyHawk™ range that has been embedded with the following unique features which work together to prevent data loss:
- ImagePerfect™ firmware – Designed to support 24/7 Surveillance-optimized workloads.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year – Allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive Surveillance systems – 3× the workload rating of standard desktop-class drives.
- SkyHawk™ Health Management – Specially designed software for HDD monitoring for prevention, intervention and recovery. Works exclusively with Hikvision 4.0 recorders.
- Rescue Data Recovery Services – Allowing the user to elect optional 2 or 3 year data recovery plan(s) in the event of HDD failure.
- ATA Streaming Support – Sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Low Power Consumption – Means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in all surveillance solutions.
These are just some of the reasons why Seagate SkyHawk™ Surveillance Drives should be your first choice for data storage in any CCTV application.
Enquire about the Seagate SkyHawk™ Range at Regal Distributors: +27 (0) 87 802 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org