The Advantages of Seagate SkyHawk Hard Disc Drives
There are many reasons why surveillance storage needs to be correctly done with the correct equipment. It’s well known that up to 25% of Users lose data annually and to combat this, Seagate have specifically designed the SkyHawk™ range that has been embedded with the following unique features which work together to prevent data loss:
- ImagePerfect™ firmware – Designed to support 24/7 Surveillance-optimized workloads.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year – Allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive Surveillance systems – 3× the workload rating of standard desktop-class drives.
- SkyHawk™ Health Management – Specially designed software for HDD monitoring for prevention, intervention and recovery. Works exclusively with Hikvision 4.0 recorders.
- Rescue Data Recovery Services – Allowing the user to elect optional 2 or 3 year data recovery plan(s) in the event of HDD failure.
- ATA Streaming Support – Sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Low Power Consumption – Means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in all surveillance solutions.
These are just some of the reasons why Seagate SkyHawk™ Surveillance Drives should be your first choice for data storage in any CCTV application.
Enquire about the Seagate SkyHawk™ Range at Regal Distributors: +27 (0) 87 802 3800 or email email@example.com